Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sledding in 2009...

If I could get my back to heal, I might be able to shiver my way through one of these marathon sledding sessions.
The kids have a blast! I don't sled anymore due to tail bone and back issues, but I love to watch the kiddos.

They have such a blast.

No one complains about having to buddy up with one of the little kids either.

That is such a great aspect of a large family... somewhere along the way, your children learn not to be selfish and think only of their needs and wants. They learn to think of others and they can run a house with the best of them!


Luckily, Mark captured some fun moments so that I could be a part of the action.


Way to go, Miranda!
Show no fear!!


Uh oh...
Is Daddy going to show them a thing or two?




Oh, good...

No one caught those moments.

They either would have shamed the kids or showed the old man how "old" he really is.

I think I caught a picture of half of his body sliding off of the sled on the way down the hill. Who knows maybe it was a figment of my imagination...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels