Sunday, June 28, 2009

You know...

We spent the afternoon outside with the kids playing in the sprinklers. Mark was napping, due to feeling like YUCK! Now, after dinner, I am sitting here hoping for the occasional breeze and feeling like me eyes were burned... You know that feeling? It feels like you have been in a chlorine filled pool for hours.


Did you guys hear about Billy Mays? YOu know the informertial dude that sold things like oxyclean... He was found dead this morning. Our prayers go out to his family. What a death filled week.


I have tons of pictures, but haven't been able to get them downloaded. I will get them on there... but I won't promise you when. This summer has not been the best for finding time to blog, but I do promise to try and do better.


Two of the girls are playing bingo right now. I love that game. Does that make me a major nerd? Oh well... I can live with it.


Cheyenne came over today. So nice to have her here. She is hanging out downstairs... watching tv. At her place she doesn't have any television so she had to come get a fix, I guess. We have missed her. We have not seen Cadi today. She worked this morning and had a intervarsity meeting this evening.


Mark took a few of the kids to a baseball game last night. The rest of us had a nail painting party and snacked. It was very relaxing.


Okay... I need to try and get some laundry done tonight. A load or two... hopefully. That will have us on the way to laundry freedom tomorrow afternoon... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels