Tuesday, September 9, 2008

for all you do...

I love this man.
(waking up from a nap)
He works extremely hard.
He wakes up at 2:00 a.m. to go to his job and support his family.
He is the first to say that he wholeheartedly believes in me being at home with our kids, homeschooling and keeping these kids firmly rooted in Christ.

That choice for me to stay home has not been easy for either of us at times.

We have had to make sacrifices.

Lots of sacrifices.

In the end, we wouldn't change a thing.

We love each other, our kids and our life.

He is a loving husband and father.

He gives of himself until he has to be reminded to take a little time for himself.

This man is my hero.

This man makes me strive to be a better person.

Thank you, sweetie, for all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels