Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Sounds of Home and Family...

On this first day of vacation, we slept in... until 8 o'clock!!!!

That was heaven, I tell you...

Now the kids are all gathered on one couch. Five of them, at least...

They are all talking about the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cirus, Carrie Underwood...

I keep hearing comments like, "He is so cute!"

My poor little man keeps trying to get someone to play "fight" with him.

Sorry little man... may have to wait for dad to come home!

Oh no, now the, "Mom, he's pushing me." has started.

I tell you... I could sit here all day in my green robe without a shower and let my little people entertain me.

But...

I can't remember the last time I did something like that.

It is time to get up, take a shower, do my hair, start the laundry, clean up the house...

And...

since it is the day before Thanksgiving I need to make my chocolate mousse pies and make sure the turkey is ready to go.

In the midst of my day, there will be about 500 diaper changes ( no really only about 5 or 6).

There will be fights and tears... a lot of whining and desperate calls to "Mom!!"

I love it!

The sounds of HOME & FAMILY.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than the sounds of the kids!! I love the noise and laughter. Have a great holiday.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels