Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lazy Summer Days...

We are finally finding some time for lazy summer days.
I remember when I was a kid and the summer seemed to stretch on forever. These days, with scheduled activities and running here and there... it just seems that you never have time to just relax. Well, I have tried very hard to clear the calendar over the next 3 weeks while Mark is resting after surgery. I want us to RELAX. I just want to enjoy each other... the whole family...and feel no pressure to be up and about.
With Chey's car trouble, making bunkbeds, painting, broken legs, kids activities, church activities, etc... I think we have earned it.
Mayber we will get back out in the back yard and enjoy that a little... or watch movies... we don't do that often... or...just talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels