Friday, July 17, 2009

Marks surgery...

Well, Mark's surgery is scheduled for Monday at 11:45.


No, he doesn't get to eat after midnight... so.... I think 11:45 is a little late!




He can't drink even a sip of water and absolutely no gum or mint chewing...




He may not survive.




He will be there until 6 or 7 that evening... I should say we will be there.




He told me I should drop him off at the door and he would call me when he was done... I laughed and laughed. "Sweetie", I said, "I have been your wife for 21 years. Where you go, I go!"


Amen and amen. Then end.




...and because I like the girl and the photo...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels