Thursday, January 3, 2008

Conservatorships


Today we have been running around trying to set up the conservatorship for Cheyenne. We are finally getting things together after the accident a year and a half ago. I will be so glad to have this part over with.
Cadi seems like she may be getting serious about applying for schools. I hope so. She has so much potential. She doesn't give herself nearly enough credit.
We went out and got one of those fire and water proof safes to keep all of our important documents in. I am so glad. I have been wanting one of these for a long time.
I am planning on going through all of our photos and getting them in some kind of order. I am tired of having to look for hours through all of these different files.
The rest of the day should be filled with taking Joe to speech and doing laundry. Sound like fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels