Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sorry...

I know, I know...


I promised you a post and then flaked on you.


I have a really good reason though, I promise.


Life.


My hubby has been having some tummy issues and they thought it was kidney stones. They ran all kinds of test, told us that was the problem... even though the tests didn't show kidney stones... and the pain wouldn't go away.


Well, finally on Thursday, he found out he has a hernia. So... he will be heading to surgery to fix this hernia next month. The funny thing to me is that when we called the insurance company for preauthorization on the surgery, they told us that it is not an emergency and therefore we can expect authorization within 2 weeks! I laughed. I thought it was so crazy. If any of these people were suffering with this same pain, I guarantee they would find a way to get it done NOW. Oh well, next month it is.

So, I will post pictures of our strawberry adventures on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels