Monday, June 15, 2009

When I am old and gray...

I will be:

-holding your hand when your knuckles are swollen from arthritis
-caressing your wrinkled skin
-holding our 1st or 40th grandchild
-talking about the "good old days" (we may do that already...)
-teaching our grandbabies and great grandbabies all about when we were kids
-taking long walks or short... maybe with a walker when you fall and break a hip (okay, that will totally be me...)
-rubbing bengay on your aching joints
The point is...
I look forward to every day with you. I don't just picture us in our "younger" years... I see us celebrating our 70th wedding anniversary. Hey, next month is 21 years, but that seems like a drop in the bucket!
The real point is...
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels