Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun day...

My sweet man is up and moving around... and heading back to work tomorrow morning.
I am not convinced he is up for this yet... but, he is going to give it a good try at least.
We had a little fun in the back yard today... taking photos and laughing and goofing off and avoiding all of the doggy droppings that the girls haven't picked up today. . . Note to self-- make them do this tomorrow... early.
I played piano for worship this morning and enjoyed it so much. I had forgotten how nice it was to play and not sing. Yes, you heard me right... Not sing. It was so relaxing.
The kids are counting down the days until we start school. We are starting around the 17th. I am ready to get to work... and they are ready to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels