Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sydnee's Baptism Pictures...

Last Sunday, at the park... in the river... Sydnee was baptised... along with about 10 other people!

The guy in the flowery shirt is our pastor.

It was soooo chilly. I felt really sorry for her. The breeze was blowing and the river was freezing. Normally, at this time of year, we are experiencing temperatures in the 90's... not the low 70's!

However, she was so brave! She went right out into the freezing water and went for it!

I'm proud of you, Syd!!


You have made a bold step in your faith... and it makes me SMILE!
P.S. I know I have been absent the last few days, but we started school on Monday. So, what I'm saying is we have been crazy busy trying to get back into the groove of things.
Also, Ari's cast came off today!! Yippeeeee!!!! However, I can't seem to convince her that walking is good... she just screams and screams! Suggestion from people who have been there and done that would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I'm hollering and doing a happy dance!!! (a modest happy dance!) Praise the Lord!!!

    We too have started school and I have been delinquent about blogging. But, I am so glad I came over to read about Sydnee's baptism.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels