Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Life is busy...

Mark has some major dental work done on Monday. That means that today he is swollen up like a chipmunk. Poor guy! He is feeling very tired and on some big pain killers. He is staying home from church tonight because... well, he can't drive on this medication and he is exhausted.
So, I will be taking the crew to church by my lonesome. That wouldn't normally be a big deal, but because Miranda leads worship for the youth group... she needs to be there early for practice and that means occupying little ones for at least an hour before the nursery and classes open up. Fun... Especially when I am really wiped out from taking care of my beloved.
Oh, who's kidding.. I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
My major goal for this weekend, besides the usual, is to get some more photos edited and ready to blog about so you won't be so lonely and without photos.
So... hopefully that happens. I think we are going to try to get the kids down to Salt Lake for a visit to the aquarium on Friday... depending on how the hubby feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels