Sunday, August 30, 2009

No Fear...


What is it about some kids? I mean, some are afraid of everything... and others... like this one... are afraid of Nothing!!
She will swing off of the highest bar, flip and turn and scare her mother to death!
On Friday, we went to the aquarium. You know a nice leisurely day of looking at sharks and eels... and petting stingrays!
Ok...
Before the whole Steve Irwin death by stingray thing I never would have thought twice about it, but... now I am petrified of those things!
Not Aubrey! She just stuck her hand right into the water and touched that death trap!! I almost fainted dead away... no kidding... She then convinced Miranda and a couple of the others to touch the gross things... I know, big baby... but I could just see us being the next victims.
The headline would read...
Mother of Large Family Falls Apart at Death of One of Her Brood From a Stingray Attack!
Details on Page 6...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels