Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just Living Life...




































That is me... with most of my peeps...Except my Reno peeps....

But I am hoping to get some really cool pics...

4 tiny little weeks from today...

When my daughter...

ahem...

marries my... (glad to call him) son.

We are finally experiencing some warm weather around here.  Today will be in the 80's!  The sky is amazingly blue.  My kids are soaking up the sun!

We have been so busy!  The good kind of busy, though.  We have been getting things around the old homestead ship shape for the summer season.  It really needed it, too.  After getting back from visiting my daughter, I was just so exhausted that I didn't do much for over a week.  Finally... finally, I felt like getting off of my booty and getting some things ship shape.

We have been running around town getting our wedding ensembles together.  My mother in law is making the dresses and they came for what we all thought was going to be a wonderful time of visiting and finalizing the dresses.......

That isn't what happened!   I felt so sorry for her.  She worked her fingers to the bone trying to make that darned pattern work... finally she came up with a solution, but it meant taking everything home and almost starting from scratch.  Now, we are expecting the dresses in the mail so we can fit them and return them for finishing.

We took the kids to Toy Story 3 last night.  Wow!  I really liked it.  The kids did too.  We had such a good time.  It was later when we got home, though... so off to bed for hubby.  I was a good wife and fed him a bowl of cereal before he went to bed... tee hee hee.

They did the restructuring of their routes on hubbys job... so he starts his "new" route on monday.  He is excited about  it.  He thinks he got a pretty good one.  I know him... and he can make something out of nothing... so it doesn't worry me at all.  He is such a good provider.

My brother was in the hospital over the last couple of days.  Pnuemonia, I guess.  He is still feeling pretty rough, but he is back home... which is now in Mountain Home, Arkansas.  He made the move about two weeks ago... which is, I'm sure, part of the reason he ended up so sick.  He is very excited to have the move over.

So...

That leaves out about ten thousand things that we have done in the last week.  However, it lets you know that I haven't just abandoned you.  I have just been living life......

1 comment:

  1. My folks took some of my bunch to Toy Story 3 tonight. I guess I'll wait til it comes out on video. Glad you're doing well and staying busy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels