Saturday, February 7, 2009

days like this...

The weather is too cold today for outside play. You don't normally hear that from me... we can play outside when it is frigid... but today there are to many sniffles and coughs to accompany the cold. I don't need any more sickness in our house. I think we are paying (this year) for how healthy we have all been the last 3 or 4 years during the icky part of the winter.

Mark got home early today (before 10) and now he is napping. We are going to be moving some furniture around later. The house has already been cleaned and now it smells so nice. I love pinesol.

The kids are chilling out... watching a movie and playing with some puzzle cards. It is quiet... for our house. I love days like this. Everything feels very relaxed. Almost like I could kick back and take a short nap... right here in my chair........

1 comment:

  1. Hope ya'll get to feeling better. We are having mild weather here, which is a nice change from the 20's we have been having. It is 58 degrees right now!!

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels