Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just Loving People...

Some friends of ours from church help run the state food pantry... I'm sure I'm getting this all wrong... but I think that is what they do... lol.

They are constantly blessing us with some of the food that they get.

They brought us tons of red, yellow and orange bell peppers the other day.  We chopped them up and tossed them in the freezer.  Oh yeah!


They also brought us 25 pounds of roma tomatoes.

We promptly chopped, mixed and canned those babies... and got 7 quarts of tomatoe sauce!


The thing that I really love about these friends is that they love Jesus with all of their hearts!  I mean, they really love Him.  They see everything they do as doing it for God.  They just want to bless others and in return they get blessed.

They are like surrogate grandparents to my children... full of hugs, smile and encouraging words!


I hope you all have people invest in you the way these folks invest in us...

I've learned so much about just loving people from them...

Thank you, God... for sending these wonderful people our way!  Now, lead me to invest in others the way they have invested in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels