Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh My Heavens...

I found this recipe on a blog recently and now I can't remember where I found it...

So, if it was yours let me know and I will give you credit!
You deserve it!

Baked Potato Soup

4 to 6 potatoes (baked, peeled, and cubed)


½ c. butter

½ c. flour

2 tsp. chicken bullion

salt and pepper to taste

1 tsp. minced garlic

6 c. milk

16 oz. sour cream

10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled

1 can corn, drained

shredded cheddar cheese

In a large saucepan melt butter on low heat. Stir in flour and seasonings. Gradually add milk and turn heat up to medium. Add minced garlic. Bring to a boil, cook and stir 2 minutes until thick. Remove from heat. Whisk in sour cream. Add potatoes, corn, and bacon. Serve in individual bowls topped with cheddar cheese.
 
 
Oh my heavens, this is sooooo good!  All of my children loved it.  We made some homemade breadsticks to go with it and they devoured it all.  This will become a regular addition to our menu around here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels