Saturday, March 6, 2010

Someday and Today...


I can see what a great mother you will be someday...

You make me so proud to call you mine!

My children have really stepped up to the plate.  When I say that, it sounds like I asked them to help with the twins.  I haven't.  Each and every one of the kids has pitched in.  In some way they have helped me tremendously.  Miranda helps in the middle of the night. Sydnee helps with feedings and diapers.  The little ones all help with binkies that have fallen out.

But...

Aubrey has been such a blessing.  You never have to ask if someone will help feed or hold or love or kiss...

In fact, you will have to ask her to step away from the babies before anything else!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels