Saturday, March 27, 2010

Worship...

Learning a song today... for worship tomorrow... and it is not only a great song... but fun!

Now, if I can just remember all the changes...

Worship for me has been many things... including a paying job for years... but I had to get away from that.  It became too... ummmm... about the job, if you know what I mean.  I don't ever want worship to feel that way to me again. 

I love fun, exciting, ROCKING music.  The louder the better.  The more exciting and jump up and down... the more I love it.  My kids don't know me any other way.  God doesn't know me any other way... I don't know me any other way.  But, I will be the first to tell you that worship can be expressed in so many ways.  As much as I love a rocking song... I love the beautiful, slow, totally between me and my Savior songs. 
So. Very. Personal.

I am excited about tomorrow's set.  Can you tell?!

What are you doing tomorrow?

How do you express worship?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels