Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It Can Be a Wonder...


Sometimes it's easy to see all of the ugliness around us.

We can become focused on the small things that can get in the way of seeing the beauty that is there...

if we just take the time to look...



I almost walked right past this flower...

It was laying on the old, dirty bar-b-que...

It looked lost and half dead...

I stopped for a second and took a quick photo...

And never even saw the beauty...
until I looked at the photo afterward.

People are like that sometimes...

lost, alone, half dead (on the inside or the outside).

If you just stop...
and take a second look...
from a different perspective...

You may find the beauty that you didn't know existed before.

Try it.
It can be a wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels