Saturday, May 1, 2010

Today...

Today is May Day.

But, more importantly...

Today would have been my grandmother's 86th birthday.

This woman taught me so many things.  Some of which include... baking, cooking, putting family first... but she really taught me how to make the hard choices.  She taught me how to give a task everything you've got and then a little more.  This lady was one of the hardest workers I have ever known.  She taught me how to smile even when faced with what seem like insurrmountable trials.  This woman taught me how important it is to slow down and enjoy what is right in front of you.

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

We miss you!





































This is a photo of my grandmother holding Miranda... 16 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels