Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Pits...

I laughed so hard today.
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

My 10 year old daughter asked, "Mom, what does bloody L mean on Harry Potter?".......

I kind of ignored the question the first time because lots of kids were asking questions and standing around trying to get their breakfast...

So, like any good kid in a big family...
She asked again..

"Mom, What does bloody L mean on Harry Potter?"

I said, "It means bloody hell."  
and then proceeded to break down and laugh myself silly when I looked at all the kids faces........

Then my lovely 16 year old decided to jump in on the fun and said, "That's a lie from the pits of L!"

I may never stop laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels