Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Now Do You Understand...


The picture is for me...

It makes me feel better when I see someone laughing...

You see, yesterday I went to get the girls birth certificates and found that someone had removed them from their appointed location (that I have kept them safely in for 22 years)...

And now, they can not be located.

I spent several hours tearing the house apart trying to find them.

Gone.

Completely.  Gone.

So...

Now I get to figure out how much it is going to cost us to replace all of these...

YIKES!

Now do you understand why I need the smily picture?


p.s.  After about a total of 7 hours of searching, a complete night of praying, and finally feeling like we would have to spend a fortune to replace all of them... I just found them in  a location that had been checked by 3 people at least 10 times!  They are now under lock and key!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels