Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Knockout...

Fear

That is a word that resonates in the heart of anyone with a daughter.

I have 7 daughters.

I know I am just a mother talking about her offspring...

but they are beautiful.

I have watched two of them wander through their teenage years... while I spent copious amounts of time on my knees.

Now, my 3rd daughter is there.  She doesn't seem to struggle with the same issues that the first two did, but she is a teenager all the same.
I continue to spend copious amounts of time on my knees.

This picture is of my 3 Year Old Daughter...

...on a bad hair day (actually we just hadn't fixed her hair yet)

This makes me VERY afraid.

She is a knockout!

Excuse me... I need to go spend some time on my knees..................

1 comment:

  1. Umm, not to bother you while you are on your knees *winks* but I think her hair all wild and curly is just wonderful. Now then, back to your praying...and you might want to invest in a shotgun...just sayin ; )
    ~K~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels