Friday, October 29, 2010

Barns and Firepits...

I've been noticing a trend.

The men...

Out in one of the back fields...

While we girls sit at the firepit.

Sometimes, it is really good to just sit at the firepit...

and enjoy watching two men try to take down a barn...

with ropes, chains and a truck.



My excuse for not being out there

(ummm I don't think they invited me, thank you Lord)

is that I have to document the process.



Taz is smart.

He doesn't get too close.

He stays  in the yard with us.

Good boy, Taz Miraz!

Okay...

I'll admit it.

These photos are from last week, when the weather was still warm.

Today...

FREEZING.

But, trust me, I'm not complaining.

This has been the easiest Fall I've spent in years.
There is no snow.
Mild days.
I can handle this!

Have a great day.
I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels