Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Curls...



 Anyone who knows our Ari...
knows that she has some of the most naturally curly hair around!

This girl has no hope of growing out of it...
as if we would want her to.

I think it is absolutely beautiful.

My hair is also curly...
but where she got amazingly beautiful curls that frame her beautiful face, I got weird tight curl here... loose curl here... wave here... poke straight out here...
So I straighten my hair frequently.
She got the best of the curls!

We have been talking about straightening her hair for the past year or so.
You know... someday we should...

While dad and I were out the other day I received a picture text.
It showed that the girls had been busy...
straightening Ari's hair.

This is a photo of our Ari...
It doesn't even show how tight her little curls are, but you get the idea.




The following photos are of some strange girl with straight hair...
that none of us recognized.


We took photos to remember this strange girl...
and popped her in the shower to get her curls back!

Curls or not...
You can see her spunk!


Beautiful baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels