Saturday, October 2, 2010

Making Memories...


Summer days are coming to an end.

We are waking up most mornings with a chill.
The fog lays into the valleys and makes for an eerilly beautiful start to your day.

The kids love that it is cool enough to get outside and really enjoy their surroundings.
Every morning, once the chill and fog burn off, they ask if we can head outside to play.

With camera in hand, we usually do just that.

Tomorrow the weather is taking a decidedly cool turn.
I am actually looking forward to it.
I expect to have a fire burning at least one of those days.

I guess it is time to find the boxes that are still holding the kids warmer clothes.

There are so many jobs around here that still need to be completed.
You know how it is.
This job can't be completed until this and that get finished.
It can seem like a never ending job.
It will get completed.
We will have a long winter ahead to get a lot of inside work done... I hope.
... not the winter part, but the work done part.

For now, I will just enjoy making memories with my sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels