Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Cadi...




































Time has a way of catching up with you...

Before you know it, decades have gone.
Life changes.
Moves.
Morphs.
Mom has to learn a new role.

I won't say every single day of the last 21 years was pure heaven...
That wouldn't be reality.
Arguments were argued.
Words were exchanged.
Lessons learned.
Mistakes made... (oh, how I hate that I made so many)
 I will say that I wouldn't trade a single one.

Each and every moment was spent learning and growing and loving.

Happy 21st Birthday, Cadi!!!!

I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels