Friday, October 8, 2010

The Haps...


 Mark and I are heading out to visit with our Cheyenne today. 
I am so excited. 
I miss her tons. 

Besides, a little birdy told me
that someone is turning 21 soon
and I don't live where the big stores are...
so I will be doing a little shopping and
heading to the post office tomorrow. 
I hope it makes it in time.

I told Mark that everyone is going to think we have become some type of firebugs...
Besides the burn barrel and the burn pit...
and burning the garden field...

Last night, we finished making (I use we lightly.. since I had nothing to do with it. lol) our fire pit.
We then proceeded to sit out there long past Mark's bedtime and enjoy a cozy fire.
It was really nice.

I thought I would share this photo of me and my dad.





... now I need to get one of us with my brother!

Happy Friday, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels