Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Know. I Will.....


I don't feel like I've had much to say lately.

It's all been fluff...
filler...
meaningless.

I'm struggling to find my place.
My voice.

I have so many thoughts running through my head.
I can't seem to make them reach my mouth.

I know what I'm supposed to say.
I know what is expected of me.
I know.
I know.
I know...
SCREAM!!!!!!
I know...


I just can't seem to find the feelings that go along with that knowledge.

I'm in a dead zone.


The one thing that I know is that I love my family.
They are what gets me through another day.
I miss my older peeps.
I miss them so much.
But...
That is the way life goes.

My little ones have really drawn closer.
They spend a lot of time. reading and doing puzzles.
Watching them makes me smile.
Smiles are good!




Don't worry.
Really.
Stop it!

I will get through this...
whatever "this" is...

Lonely sounds wrong and empty and stupid.

I WILL get through this.
I will.
I will.

I WILL........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels