Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Road Not Taken...



I'm feeling good today.

Wait.
Did I just say that?
Was that me?

For a second there...
I thought I...almost... recognized myself.

Even if it was only a second...
it was nice to see myself...
for a bit.

I miss... me.



Now, I'm off to make this day...
Wonderfully Dreamy.


The Road Not Taken
~Robert Frost


TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,


And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth; 



Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,


And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.


I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels