Monday, October 25, 2010

Choice...




































I took Aubrey out for a quick photo shoot the other day. 
She is such a special girl. 
She is beautiful inside and out!

I am really tired this morning.  Hopefully I wake up soon.
I plan to make this day great. 
It's my choice, right?!

I had a great chat with my second oldest last night.
I love when we really share from our hearts.
She is an amazing young lady...
just coming into her own.
She is just starting to figure our who she is.
I love it!

We have lots and lots of sniffles going on around here.
Hopefully, that passes soon.

Well...
That about sums it up.
Go out and CHOOSE to have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels