Tuesday, October 26, 2010


I may have posted these photos before...

I honestly don't know and I am so tired this morning that I am not going to go look...

Some pretty severe storms came through last night and Momma was up making sure all was safe.
This morning, things are beautiful.
Although I did find visiting Raider in the basement and a broken window where he had managed to get in... again.

He just wasn't meant to be an outside dog.
We spoiled him.

He needs Uncle to come back from his trip and take him back to his warm house in Arkansas.

So...
now that I have rambled a bit...
Enjoy the pictures and have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels