Thursday, October 14, 2010

He Didn't Think That Was Funny...


The first thing I heard yesterday morning...

"I got my armadillo."

This was said with just joyous abandon!
He was thrilled...
over the moon really.

He had shot one before...
and then we had one that was completely destroying our property.

Holes everywhere.
Their holes are really common for breaking people and animal legs...

Anyway, when the kids started tripping in the holes Mark got real serious about trying to find this thing.
He only seems to come out at night...
which limited Mark in his "hunting" time.

But Tuesday night...

He got his armadillo.

He wanted you all to know.
He really did...

He is the proud hunter.

He also wanted everyone to know that it only took one shot...
( the last time was 3... remember?"

So...
I reminded him that that means 2 armadillo...
4 shots.

He didn't think that was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels