Saturday, October 9, 2010

Man...




































My dad said something very important the other day...

"A little boy has so much to learn to become a man."

I've been thinking about that statement ever since.
It is so true.
It is so beyond the scope of what I can understand alone.
It is what so many people miss in this day and age.

We are not all the same.

We can't step into the shoes of something we are not.

I am not a man.
I will never be a man.

I can't begin to understand all of the things that make men... men.

Thankfully...
Brysen has a dad, two grandfathers and a brother-in-law to help guide him along this journey.

The road ahead is long and... I'm sure... full of bumps and pot holes.
With the help of those good men I mentioned above...

He should travel that road just fine!

Thank goodness I don't have to figure it out all on my own....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels