Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dig In Deeper...


I was thinking today...

I know..

Very Dangerous!

I was thinking about the future.

What does it hold for us?  What will it look like?  Should we be afraid?

I know that in this world there are some very undesirable people... You know the ones I'm talking about.  You walk down the street and you steer your children in the other direction because you just don't feel safe... something just doesn't seem right.

Our family has been touched by some of these people... touched in ways that changes you.  In these times, we have a choice... 

We can crawl into a hole and hide... fearing everything and everyone... you know, basically give all of our power away to the "dark side".  Or... We can dig in deeper to God's promises.  We can give it all to Him who holds the universe in the palm of His hand.  We can seek the comfort and peace that only comes from the Savior.

When I look at my children and some of my friend's children, I am not afraid.  I can imagine the wonderful people they are going to become.  They will be wonderful parents and citizens.  They will love the Lord and teach their children to love the Lord.

Besides...

With God on my side...

What is there to fear?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels