Thursday, October 1, 2009

Weekend Plans...

Miranda and I are attending a women's retreat that our church is putting on.  It is being held about an hour and a half away up in the mountains...

I am playing piano and singing worship, as well as a special.

This has me a little freaked out... only because my throat still hasn't quite healed from my sickness of a few weeks ago...  But... I will persevere!

I just don't like going away from the family...

I know that sounds pathetic.  However, I really don't like leaving them.  I miss them and think about them non stop when I am away.  I worry that something will go wrong.  I worry that they will think I have abandoned them.  I know, I know... don't leave me comments about how it is good for me and all that jazz.  You have your things, I have mine...

Anyway, I will be gone for the next 3 days... so, hopefully when we get home we will have lots of pictures to share with you.

Have a great weekend!  I plan to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels