Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm Home...

Yep... I am home from the women's retreat.  We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the most beautiful setting!  It is always so nice to climb into your own bed, though... can I get a witness?!!  Anyone?  Hello?...

Is this thing on????

I took a few pictures, but I will post them later.  Right now, I just need to get back into the groove with my wonderful peeps.  I sure missed them.

My sweet husband neglected to tell me... in one of our many phone conversations over the weekend... that my son had come up to him on saturday and said, "I miss my mommy!  I want her to come home."

That husband of mine is a smart man... because if I had heard about that, I would have jumped in the car and been home so fast, that boy would have had his mommy!

We spent the afternoon cuddling with each other yesterday when I got home.  It was... well, all you mommies can understand... it was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels