Friday, October 23, 2009

Two Birthdays... 16 years and 5 days apart...

My oldest child... ahem... turned 20 last week!



She is an amazing young lady who has a really good head on her shoulders... most of the time.

I am the parent... so ... you know...



She got some really great gifts... but who doesn't love getting money?!



... and jewelry...



... until your little brother steals your money and runs away!





Cadi asked for banana splits... so

we did cheesecake and banana splits.



Holding my baby just doesn't seem the same... as it did 20 years ago!



Our son turned 4 last week also!



He was so excited to open presents and eat cake and get on with the birthday...



His favorite gift was the cape that has superman on one side and batman on the other!
What more can a little boy ask for?



Yes, I do see the crazy hair... but it was spiked before nap time and he woke up like this...


ummmm......

I got the wrong kind of icing to write with so we wrote quickly, blew out the candles quickly and moved on to the eating!





Happy Birthday Cadi and Brysen!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Looks like you also have some birthday kids! I can see you love Jesus. Very refreshing. Guess that means I just met another sister! pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels