Friday, October 23, 2009

Right Now...

The only problem I see with taking a friday off from school... is that it sure does feel like saturday.

We got our grocery shopping done... and that is a huge feat around here.  Thank goodness my hubby doesn't mind coming with me because the old back is acting up now that we are into the cooler temeratures again.  If I can just baby it through for the next 3 months or so...  The last thing I want to do is end up on the floor night after night like last year.

So, now I am sitting in the big comfy chair... typing away.

Later, after the meds kick in we are heading to the library.  We have neglected that for the last couple of weeks.  It is time to replenish the stash of books.

The weather is making me feel like crawling onto one of the couches and covering up with a big warm blanket and taking a nap.  Now, anyone who knows me, know that naps are NOT my thing!  I can't stand them.  I feel like I am wasting my day, my life, my everything...  So, that is a big statement... I wish the clouds would go away.

Tonight, we are having Italian Crockpot Chicken... MMmmmmmm!!!!  So good!  You know you have a keeper when you make a meal and the entire family loves it... I mean... LOVES it.  Right now, the house smells sooooo good from the cooking meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels