Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mostly Independence...



Have you ever known those kind of people who can do it all?

I mean REALLY  Do It All!  They have no fear, no thought in the back of their mind that just maybe... just maybe this isn't going to work out...

This girl is one of "those people".

She does it all and doesn't EVER look back.

She is going to be one of those women who has been skydiving, racecare driving, bungi jumping, multple degree holding, many children having (thank you Lord), public speaking, looking beautiful... always, kind of gals!

She is a ball of energy and independence...
mostly independence, I think.

She is amazing!

She makes her mother want to try new things.

She will probably convince me, in twenty years, to tie a big rubber band to my ankles and jump off a bridge!

...And I will do it, because she will convince me that I am capable of ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels