Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Drinking Coffee...

Lack of sleep is catching up with me... BIG TIME!

I have not slept well in 20 years...

You know, since I became a mother.

Now, I just seem to struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep.  I frequently end up waking up and reading or some thing for a couple of hours and then falling back asleep for an hour or so before I need to be up and at 'em.

I do fine most of the time.  I have just gotten used to it.  Today, however, I am really tired... really, really tired.

I look around the house and there is so much I should be doing, but all I want to do is close my eyes.

The kids are running around like maniacs and the laundry is growing by the minute...the kitchen needs a good scrubbing, the kids need one too, and I need to make dinner, clean up and get everyone out the door for church tonight... oh, yeah... I also need to get Miranda over to her drivers ed class.

 Maybe I should start drinking coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels