Monday, February 22, 2010

The First Hint...

At the first hint of warmer Spring temperatures
my children ditch their big bulky winter coats for hoodies and sweatshirsts.
As you can see from the yard across the street
it is still cold and the snow (on their side of the road) is still solidly bound to stick around for a bit.

My kids don't care.
The sun is out and it seems warmer...


I mean...
the temperature is at least 40 today!


Let the playing begin!


Glory, Hallelujah!
Let the playing begin!


I will guarantee you, though...
that some major doggy issues must be cleaned up out back before anyone can venture out there!

Yeah...

and I don't see them rushing out to take care of that job...

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the doggy issues, and the kids not rushing to clean it up. My girls do the same thing with the hoodies. They never want to wear thier heavy coats unless they are sledding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels