Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Best Words to Say...

Sometimes...

The best words to say...

are...

"How do you want me to pray?"

I was blessed with these words this morning.

I was blessed to know that others care when I am hurting.  As this friends eyes filled with tears this morning, I remembered that we are not alone in this battle.  So many people care. 
Not only about us... but about these little boys.

When the question was asked...

I paused...

and thought...

How do I really want her to pray...

Do I ask... selfishly... for what I really, really want? Or do I ask for wisdom as we make some pretty big decisions in the next couple of days...

I chose to ask for wisdom... and answers...

(Shocking, I know... but the Lord has brought us through quite a time lately with many lessons learned.)

Thank you, my dear friend...

for helping me to remember that we are not alone...

For sharing your tears with me.  For reaching out and touching me.  For not assuming that the best thing to pray for is automatically what I want...

Thank you for being that physical reminder...

We are Never truly alone...


1 comment:

  1. God sees your heart, Tammy. They are precious. He loves them more than you, beloved, and has a perfect plan. Wait on it; and wait on him. In this you will find your peace and joy. In Him only can we be secure. Love ya, sis!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels