Friday, February 5, 2010

Train These Children...

I took three of my kiddos with me to go grocery shopping today.  Usually Mark and I go alone and use this for some couple time (strange?... not really.  With this many kids you have to find your opportunities.)  Mark was having a long day, so I took three and went...

I was instantly reminded how well behaved my sweet kiddos are!

Am I the only one who is shocked by how parents allow their children to behave in public?  I mean, we all understand little ones having an occasional meltdown... but, seriously folks... some kids behave like little criminals in stores these days!

Thank you, Lord for showing me that my job is to train these children that you have so lovingly placed in my care...

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one, but there aren't very many of us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels