Thursday, February 18, 2010

He Walks Before Me...

I promise to post some type of photo tomorrow...

As you can imagine, things have been a little "tired" around here.

We had some great news at court yesterday.  We are one step closer to the babies being officially ours.  Keep in mind that anything can happen.  We have seen it all, but this is good news!

Thanks to all of you who have been praying...

You are appreciated so very much!!!

Please keep us in your prayers as we walk through this journey.  Especially pray that I will remember that God is in control.  He has a plan.  He can see so much more than I do.  He loves us all... and wants the best for us.  Pray that I will continue to rely on Him and His word.  He will NOT fail us.  I don't need to fear every step because He walks before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels