Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No Matter What...

We met the caseworker for our little guys today.

It is such a difficult case. 

Someday, I hope to be able to share all of the details.

Just pray for us, please.

How do you not give your heart away to these little people???

I don't want to get hurt and I certainly hope that things don't end negatively, but there is always that chance.

I am clinging to Deut. 31:8...

"Do not be afraid or discouraged for the Lord will personally go ahead of you.  He will be with you.  He will neither fail you nor abandon you."

No matter what,

God will take care of us and our little guys.

Whether they remain with us forever or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels