Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Pre-School Day...

Last week the little ones were learning about eyes.
We did a lot of projects, but the kids really enjoyed "pin the eye on the face".

Miranda put a blindfold on each of them and they taped their eye to the paper face.


Everyone wanted to take extra turns. I was so surprised that their guesses were really close to where the real eye should have been.


Along with learning about our eyes we learned about how Jesus healed the blind man. I love that even my youngest children can tell you that Jesus heals.

These kids are so smart. They can all tell you the pledge of allegiance and sing My Country Tis of Thee...

I can almost see their brains gathering up knowledge.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels