Sunday, September 27, 2009

Big Baby...

Do you ever have one of those days when it suddenly feels like life sucks?  You know... you are really feeling sorry for yourself and start to convince yourself that nothing has gone right for you in years...

Today... this evening really... has felt like that for me.  I don't know why... or maybe I do and I don't feel like I need to share... but I just might need a good cry and some alone time.

I feel the way my kids probably feel when I send them to their room to change their attitude...  I guess I need to change mine. 

For the moment, however, I am struggling.  I am fighting.  I am not happy with anything.  I feel lost and alone and hurt and... like a big baby.

Thank God,  that tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels