Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Season Changing...

It is Autumn!!!

Or Fall...  for those of you, like me, who would rather...

I am really excited!

This year, summer just didn't do it for my family.  Normally, we spend huge amounts of time sitting by the lake swimming and relaxing...

Not this year...

With 3 pretty major surgical adventures, one really broken leg... it just didn't happen.

We barely made it out there!

So, I am enjoying the cooler temps.  You know, I love this time of year.  Really great weather, but no snow!

I start to feel the desire to cook again, because it isn't so stinking hot.  I love the smells and the colors.  The mountains around here are starting to show the first colorful signs of change!  Beautiful!

I even sleep better!  The nights cool off and the comfort and warmth of the blankets are a pleasure...

In case you missed it... I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels